AC-MXNET-1G-E ~ (ENCODER) ~ V3.29 ~ 03/30/22
- Fixed an issue where extracted audio ( MXNET AVDM Encoders ) would drop after receiving an unknown audio format.
- This firmware is compatible with both standard MXNET Encoders and MXNET AVDM Encoders.
the default AVDM MODE to 5
- Proactively send updated information to CBOX through MCU when video changes
- Fixed a bug
on the diagnostic page
- Fixed the bug
that 1080i was displayed to 3840*1080i
- Disable 1080P
Lock to fit for Xfinity
- Added Color
- Resolved issue on AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E units where audio would be lost when source devices were powered on from standby/off states.
- Added the API Command to change the current downmix preset for the AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E (Balanced Audio Output Only).
- What Are AVDM Downmix Presets
- Compatibility Update for DirecTV 1080i 60Hz signals
- Various Minor Bug Fixes
- Added support for 4K 50Hz ( U.K. specific ) signals.
- Added security layer / authentication for Encoders and Decoders.
AC-MXNET-CBOX ~ V1.90 ~ 06/01/2022
Release Notes: V1.90 1. SWITCH MANAGEMENT Pages • Added comprehensive switch management features exclusively for MXNET branded switches including: • Switch Summary page which details software, firmware, BootRom and hardware info. • Also includes ...
How To: Using the MXNET API ~ V1.12
Kevin Wang, Director of Product Management, goes through using the MXNET API to control and configure the MXNet CBOX Direct. Current API Version: V1.12 Control Box Version: 1.70 and above Presentation and API Attached
AVPro Edge is committed to reducing our carbon footprint; Click the Link Below for an Up to Date Manual: https://avproglobal.egnyte.com/dl/hu8Hyz2foU/?
AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E Application Diagram
AVPro Edge is committed to reducing our carbon footprint; Application Diagram(s) are Provided on the Attached PDF.