AC-MXNET-1G-E / AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E ~ (ENCODER) ~ V3.39 ~ 01/27/23
NOTICE: Please contact Technical Support for assistance on updating the AC-MXNET-1G-E OR AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E devices.
The update process requires physical access to the AC-MXNET-1G-E/AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E devices. Please have these items ready before reaching out to your Technical Support team:
A Windows-based PC
A (charge and sync) Micro-USB cable
The ability for remote access to your PC (TeamViewer preferred)
- Fixed an issue where changing between audio formats on a source, such as PCM 2ch to DD 5.1, would cause a brief "popping" noise.
- Fixed an issue where RS232 commands being sent/received in HEX format would show additional characters.
- Fixed an issue for Encoders on hardware board V1.00 were unable to be updated via the CBOX MENTOR interface (please contact technical support if you are having this issue).
- Added HDCP Request options. Available in the web GUI or API commands.
- Fixed various bugs.
- Added support for bi-directional RS232
- Added Volume Control for Balanced Audio Output
- Restricted data output on RS232 port so that only feedbacks from a connected RS232 device are allowed.
- Fixed an issue where extracted audio ( MXNET AVDM Encoders ) would drop after receiving an unknown audio format.
- This firmware is compatible with both standard MXNET Encoders and MXNET AVDM Encoders.
the default AVDM MODE to 5
- Proactively send updated information to CBOX through MCU when video changes
- Fixed a bug
on the diagnostic page
- Fixed the bug
that 1080i was displayed to 3840*1080i
- Disable 1080P
Lock to fit for Xfinity
- Added Color
- Resolved issue on AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E units where audio would be lost when source devices were powered on from standby/off states.
- Added the API Command to change the current downmix preset for the AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E (Balanced Audio Output Only).
- What Are AVDM Downmix Presets
- Compatibility Update for DirecTV 1080i 60Hz signals
- Various Minor Bug Fixes
- Added support for 4K 50Hz ( U.K. specific ) signals.
- Added security layer / authentication for Encoders and Decoders.
AC-MXNET-CBOX ~ V2.28 ~ 1/27/2023
Note: Using firmware v2.28 for the AC-MXNET-CBOX requires the following: AC-MXNET-1G-D Decoders must be updated to V4.18. AC-MXNET-1G-E Encoders must be updated to V3.33. All AC-MXNET-1G-EWP Wall Plate Encoders must be updated to V1.04. V2.28 • Fixed ...
How To: Using the MXNET API ~ V1.15
Kevin Wang, Director of Product Management, goes through using the MXNET API to control and configure the MXNet CBOX Direct. Current API Version: V1.15 Control Box Version: 1.70 and above Instructions and API attached
AVPro Edge is committed to reducing our carbon footprint; Click the Link Below for an Up to Date Manual: https://avproglobal.egnyte.com/dl/hu8Hyz2foU/?
AC-MXNET-1G-AVDM-E Application Diagram
AVPro Edge is committed to reducing our carbon footprint; Application Diagram(s) are Provided on the Attached PDF.