- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p60
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Embedded Dolby Digital Decoder technology
- Embedded DTS 2.0 + Digital Out Decoder technology
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- ARC (Audio Return Channel Management)
This 4K UHD HDMI with Dolby® Digital/DTS® Stereo Audio Decoder supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video through HDMI, and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can decode standard Dolby Digital & DTS formats up to 5.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) as well as analog RCA connections. It can also support the pass-through of HD and standard bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz if needed.
If the connected display supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), and has it enabled, then this unit can extract the ARC audio and output it via all available audio outputs. Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit).
Built in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to edit, upload and download EDID files.